2. "All you needed to do was ask."
Remember that. It never hurts to try.
3. "This music is garbage..."
-me, Age 28
"This music is garbage!"
-all parents, when i was listening to my music as a teenager (in the 90's)
It's a vicious, vicious cycle.
And we all believe that, "Well, in our time, music WAS ACTUALLY good".
I wonder what Dylan will be listening to in 10 years. *shudder*
4. It's amazing, the amount of work that can be done on a phone these days.
5. Who pigs out before a photo shoot? Well, i do. lol
Will all that food really make a difference to pictures i'll be taking an hour or two later?
6. I wish people (read as: clubgoers and dear patrons) would understand that when they make a request and we tell them we don't have it, it means- we don't have it. Wasting our time and asking us to "search" for it in our library won't make it magically appear. It just won't.
7. Because as it goes- the more serious your reason for dieting is, the more hungry you will be.
8. The pain you feel on your first week back after a several months-long workout hiatus... is your body saying, "F*ck you."