Sunday, August 19, 2012

Breath & Stop. Foreal.



After coming out of a week-long flu, i made my way into the outside world and danced for just about 7 hours straight. It's one thing to hear music that you love played out loud... it's another to hear it dropped by the artists themselves, who you've admired and respected- for years.


Their music brought me back to a time in my life I will never forget. The feelings are very much alive and I am grateful for these moments.

I would especially like to thank Maseo for dropping one of my personal favorites to end the night... and even though i was the only person singing along to the song, the energy was consuming.
The song? Ice King by Res (look it up). Which i detected within 0.7 seconds of the tune being played. Boom.
I guess i have my fan girl moments after all.

No comments: