Friday, January 15, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #34

1. January. Man, it is freakin' cold outside.

2. The sooner you deal with the problem, the sooner that headache goes away.

3. My favorite surprise of the week: Finding a good portion of New Year's dinner leftover lasagna in the fridge... and it's still good!
It would have been heartbreaking to discover it spoiled and then having to throw it away.

4. There is nothing better than being relieved of long term pain.
  • I can reach for something on the floor without wincing.
  • I can finally sit balanced, and no longer have to lean towards my left.
  • I can roll over to my right at night when i'm lying in bed.
  • I can wear jeans again!
Oh, the little things. It's like holding your pee for 3 hours and then finally going to the bathroom. It's like that.

5. Revisiting old, favorite TV Shows makes me realize just how much time has passed.

6. I hate buying (pirated) DVDs and getting into the show only to find out that the ending is missing.
[ahjweuhro[hqoihakjn;jfahoery8uyq3408tu58q34oihsoihdgouy]
I guess that's what i get.

7. I love Yahoo! emoticons. They're not only useful... they're highly entertaining too.

8. Your environment is a translation of your emotions.

9. I now regret discovering the leftover lasagna because that just sent my diet to hell.
Fu-schnickens.

10. The best part of cheering up is when you try to resist it... and finally realize that there's just nothing to be sad about.

No comments: