Thursday, January 28, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #36

1. Ok, so i vented a little. But based on how bad it had the power to irk me and perhaps ruin the rest of my week- i think i handled myself quite well, thank you. I even politely spoke to the lady when i ran into her this morning... she swears she washed it with only whites. *ahembullshitscofferghack*

2. "iPad" sounds like a fobby iPod. LOL
Sorry, it comes with being Filipino. I honestly thought it was a joke.

3. I realized while talking to my dad this morning that i avoid wearing my good clothes not because i'm lazy... but because i'm terrified of having them washed. The downside of sticking to "quality over quantity". Seeing a ruined piece of clothing can really be gut-wrenching. Sounds shallow, i know. But i do value my things and take care of them... and what if i were to pass them on to my future daughter or something?
It's better to have a few things of quality rather than a mass heap of garbage. If you can have a mass heap of quality then that would be considered heaven.

4. My favorite dance move is the hair flip. (If that's even considered a "dance" move)
So simple yet so enticing.
My second favorite would be the spin. A nice, good, solid, spin.

On that note- i hella miss dancing.

5. I've been blind for 5 days now. I can't wait to pick up my glasses tomorrow. Lesson learned. I don't know how i survived so long without glasses during my pre-spectacles days. I was on the computer all the time. Watching TV and movies. Reading. Squinting away, oblivious to a non-blurry world.

6. I did not know that Buffy The Vampire Slayer had 8 Seasons. Some fan i turned out to be.
But i figured it out- Season 6 fell under the year i started my nocturnal ways. I started going out, the watching of television ceased, the following of series came to a screeching halt. I didn't even realize it.

7. I really need to start drinking more water.
Correction: I really need to fix this anti-water drinking campaign i've been on since... well, since i've been born, really.

8. Must. Do. Cardio.

9. I just asked my boyfriend, who's 7,736 miles away from me, where he'd like to have lunch... with me. Whoa. Mind trix.
I need to get more sleep. haha

10. Oh, banana oatmeal, how i've missed you.

No comments: