Friday, February 5, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #40

1. I obviously love coffee. I wish i loved water just as much. Actually, i wish i loved water everyday like how i love it on a morning of a vicious hangover... because those are the days i understand that water means life.

2. Is it the new thing that when you say you'll meet at 4pm, you should be ready to meet at 5? Then why can't people just say 5pm and show up on time? It's confusing.
I just realized yesterday, as i was walking towards a meeting, that it is vital to know the personality of the person you are meeting with- well, whether they are punctual or not, specifically. Because i rushed to that meeting to make it on time... only to have to wait 35 minutes.

3. I don't like waiting.
Ironic, i'm in a long distance relationship.

4. Majority of the people in this town still mistake me for a Korean. I don't know why.

5. I spoke to a bride and groom to-be yesterday... and all the while, i'm thinking, "aww" or "i wonder what my wedding will be like". A designer dress, orchids & tiny lights, childhood sweethearts, and a grand ballroom decorated to perfection... yet i've never seen a more non-enthused bride.

6. A DJ and an MC... clearly, two different things, entirely different letters, completely different occupations. I've never once mentioned that i was an MC. Only always do i say i used to DJ. Why am i getting phone calls with offers to work as an MC?

7. I miss my girls. I really do.
The drinking- not so much.

8. I see smokers everywhere. It's an interesting process to observe- the art of smoking. Sometimes, i feel like i would like to sit with cigarette at hand and puff away. The second i have a chance to... i don't.
9. Factors that contribute to my lacking sense of "style":
-taking cabs.
-scary laundry lady.
How sad and completely limiting.

10. You really can't avoid drama no matter how hard you try. It exists everywhere. The plague doomed to haunt human existence for all eternity and at the same time the supposed factor that proves you're alive and living.
Personally, i don't care for it much.

No comments: