Saturday, June 12, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #64

1. I put sesame oil on everything. Too much of it though can be quite nauseating... *gag*

2. I wish i appreciated water everyday the way i do when i'm struck with ridiculous hangovers. If the only way to get me to drink tons of water is by being hungover, well... that's just not a smart idea.

3. When a child creates a massive amount of mess (which they always do), it doesn't bother me as long as they tidy up themselves afterwards. I get a kick out of watching Dylan clean up after himself... it looks almost like child slavery but not. haha! Never did i think that i would be so amused by watching a 6 year old carry a box full of transformers from the couch onto the floor in the corner- it becomes extra amusing when he does this chore miserably, like his life just hit rock bottom.

4. I have 14 DVDs to sail through. This should be interesting. Well, i hope so, anyway.

5. Contrary to popular belief, i actually really really like staying at home. I like being in my box and keeping to myself and minding my own business. I only went out so much before because there wasn't much of a home to stay at... no, seriously. haha

6. When it comes to issues involving matters of the heart... it's always life altering. Strange, don't you think?

7. I want a blackberry. ? Yes, i would like to jump on that bandwagon. Why? You know why! Because it has cool games! That's why.

8. K, that was weird.

9. My word of the month- BANGIN'!
It has to be said with emotion and gusto though. Try it, it's fun.
ex. "Try their coffee... f@#% Starbucks. Go to this place. You need to get the latte... it's BANGIN'!"

10. When was the last time you spoke on the phone like you were a freshman in high school?

No comments: