Monday, September 3, 2012

Today, i think of you.

A decade has passed. I'm a different person now. I feel the years on my shoulder and the wisdom crowding in my head. It's amazing what time does to a person and how "growing up" affects the heart. When you stop to think about every single thing that life has hit you with and realize that you were able to come out of it unscathed and beaming... pat yourself on the back. You were stronger than you thought.

Remember that the next time you feel like crying on the floor because your worries have rendered you helpless.

Today, my life is not plight-free. But i am alive and well, and i'm living and surviving. I get to laugh and cry and experience every emotion available to every human being on the planet. I am blessed, although i tend to forget that every now and then.

Anything is better than ceasing to exist.
So soak it up. Live well.
Choose life.
You owe yourself all of that.

No comments: