Sunday, April 19, 2009

Enough

There's nothing heavier than hate in your heart. Let it go already.
People make mistakes. We're all human.
There's a time limit for everything... know when your time is up.
You will get hurt no matter what. Deal with it.
Shit happens. It's a reality we all live with.
Be happy. Life is too short to waste your time being miserable.
Always put yourself first. You know what's best for you.
I will forgive... eventually. But i don't forget. That's just how it is.
Just because someone is very understanding doesn't give you the right to push them over the edge. Don't test them- who do you think you are?

My feathers have been ruffled. My aura has been disheveled. My zen has been misplaced. Enough already. I'm done.

I have things to live for. I have people that matter. I have a reason to get up everyday and i thank the higher beings for everything i've been given.
My life moves on. It's also a very good life.

I'm not dented...

How are you today?

No comments: