Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #11

1) It's JULY already??!?!?!?
geeze. This Time Lapse thingamajig seems to happen to me a lot.

2) I've figured out that my capability to Daydream has a lot to do with my state of contentment. I know nothing beats experience and there's nothing like being there to witness things first-hand... but i've been a dreamer since i can remember and sometimes, real life just feels like a dream and my imagination seems to take over as my reality.
There are so many limitations to what i can do because of who/what i am. I know part of the process is believing in the achievement and dreaming big, but sometimes the hit of reality gets the better of me and sometimes i just settle for my imagination.
Some people may view that as sad... but it's really alright by me.
It has nothing to do with my goals or my standards... it just has a lot to do with how i feel about my life. So far, it's worked just fine.

3) This quirk of not being able to eat by my lonesome is starting to get the better of me.
I could just get over my stupid fear and just go out there and eat by myself... then again, if it were that easy, it wouldn't be a fear, now would it?

4) Does having a quirk deem you normal or out of the norm? If there was a ratio between people with quirks and people without, what would it be? Because i have plenty and i have a friend who can't even think of ONE. So which one of us is the one with the missing chromosome? (i'm joking)

5) I'm turning 26 in 2 days. I'm moving in 4 weeks.
My Heart be still.

No comments: