Thursday, September 10, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #14

1) There is fun in fatigue. Even with minimal sleep and the sheer chore of fighting to keep your eyes open, depending on what it is that you're doing, sometimes there's just no time to rest and absolute delirium is totally called for.

2) Nothing irritates me more than seeing some misguided youngling yell and scream at the elderly- even if it is their driver. One word- RESPECT.

3) A child can grow tremendously in 4 days.

4) Rain is serious business in the Philippines.

5) I will forever hate cab drivers. I don't care what anybody says. Especially in Manila.

6) I enjoy riding the bus solo. For me, it's the perfect time to really absorb music. Traveling, in general, that is. A "music trip" so to speak in more than one way.
(I can sleep through good music because it calms me... but as soon as a Lethal Weapon track hits my ear drums, i have to wake up to click on to the next track. f*** that!)

7) I MUST stop with the volunteering at Dylan's school. I don't know why i do it. It's like, it calls me, and then i end up raising my hand, and next thing i know, i have absolutely no idea what the heck just happened, and i'm given the responsibility for an assignment.
I'm too embarrassed to even tell you what i put myself up to now...

8) I heard the strangest rumor about myself the other day. It makes me wonder how these things come to life and what the process was like. It would be funny if it were close to something that could possibly be true and then the story was twisted somewhere around the middle.... but no, it wasn't even close.
I laughed it off, but i wish they had paired me up with someone who met my standards. *ouch* haha

9) I'm in a long distance relationship because there has to be a balance. Ian said it would have been too easy, too perfect. Perhaps it's true... because i can't imagine being in love with a better guy than the one who calls me "mine" right this very moment.

10) I am moving into a "non-smoking" apartment. *dun dun duuuuuuuuunnn*

2 comments:

jdizza! said...

maybe on some level, you actually LIKE volunteering. haha. what'd you agree to do this time?

-t. said...

like i said, i'm too embarrassed to share...
however, as the laziest professional procrastinator i know... i doubt i like to volunteer. I kick myself in the head when i realize that i just gave MYSELF a responsibility. What was i thinking?

But since i love you, i'll text you what i volunteered for. =p LOL