Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #45

1. Another tiny earthquake this morning. A little shake sure knows how to make a girl cry. All this talk about the "End of the World" is making me nervous. To think i cried as a kid about the ocean being polluted... Dylan can panic about the world dying.

2. I need to figure out if this coffee hype is really just psychological. I'm going over 6 cups a day and it's not like i don't get enough sleep...

3. “When you have to make a choice and you don’t make it, that itself is a choice.”

4. Finished all the purchased DVDs. Highly disappointing.

5. Just when i decided that going out drinking is only for celebrating birthdays- i'm invited to 3 birthday parties this weekend. =/ I'm so scared. lol

6. I've been told many times that i appear to have an "old soul". People seem to think i have the answer to problems... it made me stop to think whether or not i felt that way about the situations i get myself into.

7. I spoke to my 2 year old Godson on Skype today. I can't believe i missed his entire babyhood and that this kid is now talking. He's one adorable little man. I want him to hang out with Dylan. They can spread love and good cheer all over the place. haha

8. I saw a very well-dressed old lady in school yesterday. It makes you wonder about the things people go through to end up the way they do... and even though they act so proper, you know they have one heck of a story simmering within them.

9. I'm still volunteering too much in school. *nyerk*

10. Children's fascination with Thomas the Tank Engine continues to baffle me...

No comments: