Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #47

1. People need to NOT piss me off when it's that time of the month.
Why?
You don't want to find out.
Let's just say it's not pretty.

2. I love the cool weather up here while people are frying in the city... but dude, i need some sun and sand. Bad. Summer is calling my name.

3. I hate how processed meat (read: bacon) tastes good and it's so easy to prepare. With that said- my diet just went to hell.

4. How the apartment can turn into a post-tornado site faster than i can clean it up baffles me. Oh wait, no. That's right. I live with a 5 year old.

5. On a lighter note: i drink more water than i do coffee now.
(of course, that has nothing to do with being sick nor does it have anything to do with having no coffee readily available and my being too lazy to run out and grab some)

6. Wow. This is some PMS. I think i'll go on hiatus until this passes.
Yes, PMS is a valid excuse. Unless you get it, you have no say. I have over half of the world's population backing me up on this. So there.

No comments: