Thursday, March 25, 2010

Arbitrary Mind Picks #51

1. I made a pathetic attempt to play Mario World on the internet.
I discovered 2 things:
  • i couldn't suck more even if i tried. I have officially lost it. This game is for children???
  • "dying" still has the power to make my heart jump out of my chest.
2. Going on a serious, week-long, much needed internet hiatus.
Yes, that means:
  • no Facebook
  • no blogs
  • no e-mails
  • no celebrity gossip
Oh, and my phone will be on silent.
(Ok, maybe not. But the idea seems so appealing)

3. Trading in the quiet life and the cold mountain breeze for some chaos and scorching sun. This is what summer is all about.

4. I wonder how long it'll take before i become Dylan-sick...

5. My 3 hour nap yesterday successfully threw my body clock into all kinds of wack.

6. My multi-personalitied self needs to leave "this" girl at home and bring "that" girl out for the weekend. I'm no fun when life gets too serious... and frankly, it bores me to death. Must. Get. Out.

7. I don't remember the last time i've been this excited for a vacation.
I can already smell the sea water and feel the sand between my toes.

I will not miss you.
See you next month.

No comments: