Friday, December 4, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #24

1. I drink coffee now, not for the taste, but for its warmth. The temperature made a drastic change over the week and it is COLD up here. It makes it so hard to get out of bed in the morning.
I also need to invest in more cold weather gear.

2. Dylan competed in his very 1st sporting event yesterday- a race to the finish line. He placed 3rd. He was very proud of himself and so was i. I contemplated on feeding him a whole bag of chocolate before the run, but decided not to do it. Not only would he win the race, but he'd also think his mom was just that fresh. =p haha

3. I need to get Christmas shopping done, but i'm too afraid to set foot in the mall.

4. I just might be bored of my own cooking... so i will be browsing through cook books and experimenting a lot more. This should be interesting.

5. The occasional wine while cooking (and perhaps after dinner) has become a daily habit. Oh no.
The smoking, however, has become non-existent. Oh yes. =)

6. Sooooooooo excited for Jena to meet her baby girl. 3 more weeks... the anxiety must be off the charts.

No comments: