Friday, December 25, 2009

Arbitrary Mind Picks #30

1. My dad's blog actually snows this time of year. Incredible.
Christmas is not the same without him...

2. Happiness at age 5: When you're called to open your presents at midnight and once you've opened the packages, you find out you got everything you wished for.
Happiness at age 26: Watching your 5 year old scream with excitement when you tell him he can open his presents and seeing that look on his face when he discovers he got exactly what he asked for.

3. gluttony |ˈglətn-ē|
noun
habitual greed or excess in eating.
-in other words, ME- the entire day yesterday and all of today. I have no self control.

4. " Family is just accident.... They don't mean to get on your nerves. They don't even mean to be your family, they just are." ~Marsha Norman
-aw, but you love em anyway.

5. Must. NOt. Eat. MOre. Pie.

6. I think it has become family tradition to put on gory/morbid movies while waiting for Noche Buena. In our defense- it makes us more grateful for our lives. (haha)

7. We make bomb polvoron, carrot cake, apple pie, & lasagna. It is beyond me why we only do that once a year.

8. I think Christmas is the official Karaoke day of the PI. Loud and proud, my friends. All over the country. All day long.

9. I thought '09 was gonna be great- and i was beyond right. =)

10. I think i'll skip resolutions this year. Spare myself the build up to disappointment. lol

No comments: